Tuesday, November 11, 2008

'Nother day

Another day, another dollar.

Or in this case, several hundreds of dollars. Finally got my federal refund and my econ stim checks yesterday, so I put them in the bank today. They are enough to cover what I owe the association with some extra, so I'm OK on that one. Whew.

Other than that, waiting for the temp agencies to come up with something for me to do next week.

I'm taking Thursday and Friday for myself. I'm tired, have been for the last week. I'm chalking it up to toxins coming out of my fat cells and acting up in my body. I see Dr. R Thursday morning. Have him do the electronic stim on my hamstrings so I can actually bend over and touch the floor, get some other muscles loosened up.

I'm also re-arranging the office. I need to plan out where to move the desk to, how to shuffle things around inside this 11 x 14 room. Gonna be interesting.

Talked to HR today. Main reason I didn't get the job? They were afraid of my business, that I would put too much time into that and not into my work.
It's like they need to see that when I'm at work I give 110% to what I'm doing. I do my business on MY time. The only time I left work early at the last job for my business was when I took a half day off to go teach Quantum Touch in a location that was an almost 5 hour drive away. Grr.

Pulled out my Archangel card deck last night. I intended to pull three, came out with four. All of them were about intentions, setting them, letting them go. One had to do with moon cycles, which given that it's a full moon tomorrow night into Thursday, is appropriate.

I need to clearly write out my intentions, what I'm grateful for, and start repeating it day and night. Right now I'm only doing it before I go to bed. Gotta step things up if I want to get off the temp merry-go-round.

No comments: