Monday, November 17, 2008

Day 3?

Ok, brain is a bit disjointed. I have moved a lot of stuff around, and the back is complaining. Thankfully, the majority of the moving is done. I need to vacuum a bit more, move the recliner over, and the office is pretty much done. Still stuff to sort and put away, as well as getting a longer Ethernet cable to hook up to the printer. Crap, that means I have to hook the router up. One more cord to add to the back of the desk.

Here's what it looked like before I started moving this morning.


What you're not seeing is more shredding. Filled up one contractor's garbage bag, started another. I've got two more file boxes to go through and shred. I'm about finished with the junk from my Traveling Vineyard days. Most of that stuff had credit card numbers on it, so I had to shred it. Get up early Thursday morning to haul those bags out right before the garbage truck shows up, so no one can walk away with them.

The poor felines are so confused. They aren't quite sure what Mom is doing, other than messing with their space. They will live. Hopefully I will survive this as well.

I'll be glad when I'm done as well. All the dust is getting to me. I've got my air cleaner on, and I've been opening the window when I get hot to get some fresh 30 degree air in. The nose and lungs will be glad when this cleaning frenzy is over. The rest of the body will as well.

Now that I've got the cables hooked back up correctly and I'm back on the net, I suppose I better get back to work. More tomorrow.

No comments: