Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Day 4

Here's proof of what I got done yesterday.


Why are things at angles? Well, as stated previously, the building is not built on a true north/south vector. In order for me to be at the correct directions, things are angled. The desk faces magnetic south, the recliner magnetic east. In angling those two items, everything else loses space to make up for the angles.

Now the question becomes, what do I do with the stuff that no longer fits in here? An older computer chair I've had since the early 90's is going to ARC, along with three more bags of stuff. Older computer stuff I'm taking to the electronics recycling center up at the county transfer station.

Then there's my old G4 tower and CRT monitor. Last time I turned it on, it still works just fine. It has OS 9 something on it, question is, can I upgrade it to X or not? If not, then I need to wipe it, several times, before turning it in for recycling, or take out the hard drive and physically destroy it. Perhaps a call or trip to First Tech would be a wise idea. A trip might be good, take the Powerbook with me to see if it can be fixed or if that too needs to be recycled.

The cleaning is messing with me, both energetically and physically. I've vacuumed as I've moved stuff, been using the disposable dusters to clean things as I go, even got the air cleaner/ionizer going full tilt. Nose is running, lungs are congested, I feel like crap. Nothing like purging old, stuck stale energy out of the space and myself.
I'll do some energetic clearing today. Get the old stuff moving out now, then re-set things again when I'm done for this room. Set up the feng shui enhancements, get things moving again.

And just know that I intentionally caused chaos in order to restore the good energy flow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We had OSX up and running on the G3 imacs, so you should be OK to ebay or upgrade the tower. Duane is still using ours.