Friday, November 21, 2008

Day 7

Sort and shred, shred and sort. That was my day yesterday.

And keeping an eye on Raini. She didn't eat much yesterday. This morning she vomited twice, so I grabbed the sub-Q fluid, heated it up and plugged it in her. Not real happy with how many times I had to poke her to get some fluid into her, but we finally got it flowing. I'll give her more later today. See if we can stretch this out to Monday before I have to take her into the vet, or if I can avoid that trip.

Otherwise, I took the time this morning to create the activation cards in Word. The kit comes with a set of 5x7" index cards with the symbols for the eight directions on them. I know how I work, so I took time to scan them while I had access to a copier that could scan them in. I then cut out the symbols in Photoshop Elements, saved them as JPEG and plugged them into Word. Printed them off so I have two sets for my best directions. Now I just need to write my goals/intentions on them and put them up on the walls in my office and bedroom.

By having them in a Word doc, I can print them out for others as needed, or when mine need updating. The cards are not offered for refills like some of the other items are, hence why I created my own.

I've had the kit since June. I think part of why I haven't done much with it until now is that in some ways I'm scared of success. I'm used to being a failure in other people's eyes, and my own. Success, not so much. When I put the cards up, that means I'm ready to succeed. I suspect parts of me are going to fight and sabotage to make the success not happen. They will be re-assigned as needed.

See if I can pull in some of the money I'm owed, create some opportunities for myself. Anything is possible.

The rest of my copywriting class is on it's way. I ordered it Wednesday, it shipped yesterday. Time to make that happen.

No comments: