Saturday, November 22, 2008

Day 8 - be careful what you wish for

As those of you who have cats know, at times it can be near impossible to type with a cat on the keyboard or in your lap. Didn't think a four pound cat could cause such chaos.

Chaos seems to be the word lately. Yes, I intentionally set it off. Now it has a life of its own.

I know that cleaning and re-arranging as I have has stirred up stuff in my body, in essence a healing crisis. I've changed the energy in my space, so the energy in my body is responding. The head and chest congestion continue, causing me to cancel my platelet donation I had scheduled for today. To add to the body issues, my feet are pulling up different sensations. Not pain, but sensations I normally do not feel.

Think about it. I have changed the foundations of my life by cleaning and re-arranging my office. Not only that, I put up the activation cards in my office and bedroom. No wonder my feet feel different, as my feet are my body's foundations. I notice the sensations when I'm sitting or in bed, not when I'm actually on my feet.

I love my shredder. It's gone through two full contractors bag, which did go out this morning, started on a third. I shred till it gets hot or decides it's done for a while, let it cool off and come right back to it. Been shredding on commercials between my shows.

As for the oldest furry kid, I did get another 100 cc into her last night. She walked away, came back an hour later and was not squishy. She absorbed that entire 100 cc in an hour, that's how dehydrated she was. I'll poke her again today, get more into her just to be safe. She did eat, so that's a good sign. Otherwise, klingon kitty.

Shad has gotten better. I rattled her cage Thursday night, and that seems to have gotten through her rather thick skull. She's left Raini's food alone, even let Rain eat her soft food this morning without issue. I hugged her and told her thank you for letting Rain eat without a fuss. Ignoring her most of yesterday may have helped as well.

The checkbook is starting to get scary. I'm not behind on anything, yet, every bill is current. Between what I have in cash, savings and checking, I can probably make it to the first of the year without dipping into the farm checkbook. After that, I don't know.

At times, I'm finding it hard to find a positive thought, to know in my heart the universe doesn't hand me anything I can't handle. If I can come out alive out of the crappy childhood I had, I can survive anything. I am resilient. If I lose everything and have to start over again, well, then I have to start over again.

I don't think it will come to that. Something good will happen to keep me working, keep my head above the financial waterline. I just need to find a way to make that thought resonate throughout my body so the universe knows I mean it.

No comments: