Friday, November 14, 2008

Here goes

So, my dear friends, it's time to clean house. I made the decision this morning that I am going to clean house and keep cleaning until one of my temp agencies finds me something to do.

I'm starting in the office, as I've been threatening to do for a while. With that in mind, here are the 'before' photos. Granted, they were taken in July, not much has changed since then.


Yes, it's a mess. I spent some time reading through my Diamond Feng Shui book last night, so I'm trying to figure out where to put my desk so I face one of my success directions, where to move my recliner to so when I meditate I'm facing a good direction, etc.

Doesn't help matters any that the whole f@#$%^& building is at odd angles to magnetic north. Builders who no nothing of feng shui... bah.

Well, time to start. Go rescue my clothes out of the washer and dryer and start planning and moving. I'll post daily updates so you can see my progress.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! Maybe it'll inspire me to do more. Other people's cleaning is so much more interesting than my own...