Thursday, November 27, 2008

Gobble gobble

Or in my case, moo. Yes, I did make the roast, along with roasted sweet and regular potatoes and brown rice bread dressing. Strange, just like I am.

Between watching TV, working on the afghan and tending the food, I've been thinking about what I'm grateful and thankful for this Thanksgiving day. Here's some of the list:
-I'm still alive, with all parts of me attached and functioning
-Raini and Shadow are still alive
-We still have a roof over our heads and food in our bellies
-I'm still more than capable of working for a living
-I have friends that care, even if they can't do much to help me right now
-I do have things cooking with the copywriting that will earn me some money once I've gotten through the course
-I still have hope that something will work out

Not much of a list right now, but it's all I've got. We'll see where I'm at come Christmas.

Hope you all had a good day, and enjoy your time off. If you enjoy your retail therapy, go for it tomorrow. I am more than happy to stay home and out of the crowds.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Strange is good, in food and friends.