Saturday, November 15, 2008

Day 1

It may not look like I got much done, according to these photos. What you aren't seeing is multiple trips to the garbage and recycling bins, an hour spent shredding old items from my high school and college days, and four loads of laundry done.

The closet now has both massage tables in it, along with 10 boxes of my book, and a few other things. I've decided my desk will back into the corner where the corner cabinet is right now so that it faces magnetic south. That allows me to have a wall at my back, face the door and be in a good direction for me. The recliner will go in the corner where my desk is now to face east.

Where everything else will go will shake out as I move things around.

I am going to allow myself one more purchase. I have wanted, for a very long time, a set of matching maple tray tables. I'll use one as a table next to my recliner for my CD player, notebook, water mug, etc. Two will go in my bedroom as matching bedside tables. The other will float around as needed.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I see more progress than you think. Don't burn out. Been chipping away here as well. Like peeling an onion...