Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Day 5


Well, making progress. Made a trip to ARC to drop off three bags of stuff and the office chair I've had since the early 90's. While I was out, I stopped at the bank and got a certified check to pay off the association, got a few groceries and the cables I needed.

There's actually open space on the floor in here now. I'm not done with the physical cleaning yet, got a whole lot more to sort, shred and recycle, put away, etc. The computer is up and running, the printer is connected to the router so I can print.

Now I need to shift the energy in here. Clear out the old energy on the etheric, emotional and spiritual level. Clear out all of my old stuff, clear the people who lived here previously. Make the space mine.

I may even name the room. Name it is to claim it. Funny that I can name my truck Taezen and my motorcycle Chael, yet I have never named the space I spend most of my life in. Bountiful? Abundance, abundancy? What do I want to give metaphorical birth to? Have to contemplate that one for a while.

No comments: