Thursday, November 20, 2008

Day 6

And on the sixth day I rested.

In other words, I shredded a bit yesterday, read some fan fiction, watched TV and worked on my copywriting assignments. And worried a bit about Raini.

Rain has taken to napping in the office a lot. She either goes behind the chair by the file cabinet or between the closet and angled cabinet. Cats have a knack for finding areas of flow, then bask in it. Since I turned this room upside down, she's been in here, not in her crate, while she naps. I found several pieces of polar fleece and other fabrics I have around, so I'll wash them up and put them in the areas where she naps so she's not right on the floor and a bit protected for her old bones.

Shad, on the other hand, is continuing her diva bitchiness. There are days when I wish I had not brought her home, and yesterday was one of them. She's frustrated and pissed off that Raini gets more canned food than she does. Part of it is economics right now, part is her attitude that she's queen of the house. Don't think so. No, I won't give her up to a shelter. These two have been together 17 years, to separate them now would probably kill both of them.

I'm going to make time today to write and put up the activation cards in my bedroom and office. Did the energetic cleaning last night and again this morning. Called in archangels Michael and Raphael to help me clean house and deal with what's going on in my body.
Then it's sorting and shredding, putting the books back on my bookcase, re-organizing the shelving where my printer, fax machine and paper are on. Oh, and find the eucalyptus oil I've got around here somewhere, see if that helps the head and chest congestion. And prep for a liver cleanse tomorrow night.

No comments: