Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Some good news

Just checked my email and got a note from the company I turned my e-screen in to asking for when in the next two weeks I was available for an interview. I replied that I have a very flexible schedule and am waiting to hear back when I am scheduled for.

Whew. I had a few moments earlier today where I was in tears, wondering how I'd get through this.

Yes, I know an interview doesn't mean I have the job. It's the hope I need to keep going. And another kick to finish the cleaning I've started. Once I am back on the job, who knows when I'll have time to clean like this again?

I suppose, when I go out on Thursday to get a few groceries, I need to spend a few bucks and get my hair trimmed. My bangs are almost below my eyes, and the back could use some cleaning up as well. Make myself presentable.

---
Not sure what's going on with my body. It's been really hard to come out of meditation this last week. I've ended up sleeping another half hour to two hours after the last CD shuts off. Perhaps all of those years of four hours of sleep catching up to me, along with the shorter days.

As G reminded me, winter solstice is less than two weeks away, and the daylight will start getting longer. They may be colder in January and February, but longer.

---
Still going through book 3 of CwG. Almost everything continues to ring true for me. One thing I know for sure, the man in my life will have to read the series if he hasn't already, see how much he agrees with or not. That may be as much of a test for him as meeting my created family.
---

Soup is on. I browned up some hamburger, threw in some beef stock and french onion soup stock, added some veggies, beans and barley, call it good. I may add a can of condensed milk to give it some creaminess, richness.

I do believe a glass of vino is in store tonight, as well. Finish the bottle I opened Thanksgiving. Gotta love the vacuum sealer and caps I bought while I was in TTV.

No comments: