Wednesday, December 10, 2008

More news

More interesting news. Got a call from the temp agency, they are putting me up for a 5 month position that would be doing Excel data analysis, starting on the 17th. I may have to go do another drug test, which isn't a problem since I know I'm clean and they are paying the bill.

I'm back to cleaning. I'm re-sorting the stuff from the living room desk, putting it where it needs to go. Decide if I want to keep the paper boxes, which are actually shoe boxes from when I worked at Walmart 15 years ago. I'm thinking they will go out to the recycling bin. In the future, when I need to sort and store things, I will be able to purchase new storage that works and is more pleasant to the eye than green paper boxes.

I'm starting to think part of the tiredness is two-fold. I haven't been with people since class three weeks ago, other than the grocery store and dropping off recyclables. Part of it may be grief, for all the things I've let go. As I've fallen asleep the last couple nights, I've thought about some of the stuff. I gave it away with my blessings for it to go to a new home where someone else needs it more and will use it and love it. I'm doing my best to flip my thoughts when they come, just need to roll with what the body is feeling.

Still trying to figure out the balance between focusing on what I want and letting things go with the Law of Attraction. I know if I 'want' something, I'll be wanting it forever. If I switch to 'I am' statements with gratitude and relief, that's more like I have it now, it just needs to appear in my life.
Some days I can be really patient, other days not.

Maybe I do need to just go back to bed and let myself sleep. See if my soul can get through to to my mind while I dream.
---
Edit 5 pm

Got a call at 3:30, do you want to interview for the temp job tomorrow morning at 9 am? Sure.

Scramble to put away the stuff I'd been sorting from the kitchen table (made it that far!), hopped in the shower. Went to get my hair cut tonight, which I was going to do, along with the grocery shopping, tomorrow morning.

The position is for five months doing Excel data analysis. See what happens.

No comments: