Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

To the family members now reading this blog:

Welcome to my world. The Beth you thought you knew, well, you just might find otherwise. This blog gives you a look at who I am in the present moment. What I write may frighten you, make you laugh, wonder about the state of my mental health, who knows?

Bear with me. This is my path. Come walk beside me for a ways if you like.

---
I now have the Wii hooked up to the internet and have sent Jones clan my address, so I expect their Mii's to show up at some point. Kethry, my Mii, is getting lonesome all by herself in the plaza. Not that she's on much, I expect she's going to get a real workout on Saturday.

Been doing a bit of cleaning this morning. I do have to fit six more people into this space tomorrow night, which is going to be a challenge. Clean off the couch and loveseat, leave space for the recliner to recline and I think most will have a place to sleep.

This afternoon I'll head for Dominiks. Bring them their presents, spend some time. Gotta make up a batch or two of yucca buns for dinner so I have something to eat, bread wise.

Other than that, the furballs and I are enjoying a quiet day, so far. Other than Shadow doing her 5 am holler. Got to work on that diva complex of hers.

Tomorrow is platelet donation and hopefully a trip to the chiropractor. If Dr. R isn't in, Dr. M will do, I just need to have everything put back to rights.

Hope you all have a great day, more later on what transpires, and hopefully some photos on Saturday.

No comments: