Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ren Fest

Today's the last day of this year's Ren Fest. I have a free ticket, so I'm hopping on Chael and motoring down. It's the Sweet Endings weekend, with free chocolate samples.

I'll load up my dried fruit and almonds to take with for healthy snacking while I'm there, along with my water bottle. I'm not buying anything, I will collect business cards of things that catch my eye.
If there is one thing that I do find, a silver hair clasp like the brass one I already have, that I will buy. I like the brass one I have, it adjusts to how long my hair is because I can bend the slide for the thickness. A silver one would be nice to go with the black and grey clothes I have. A nice, neat way to keep the mane out of my face.

Start the eight day job tomorrow, and I am very thankful for that.

Over the last couple days I've come to the realization that I'm in desperation mode. Very little flows when you're in desperation mode, you get more of what you don't want. Need to flip out of that.

Got to thinking about what I would feel like if I had an unlimited source of income. Would I as a personality change? Possibly yes, because I could afford to do some of the things that would help me grow spiritually by leaps and bounds. Would who I am at the core change? Possibly. I think the farm work ethic would still be a big part of me, as well as the loyalty to friends and being detail driven. I'd still be driving GM vehicles, still ride Chael, still be committed to helping people help themselves.

What would I do with that unlimited income? Set up income funds for my created family. Gift friends with the maximum amount tax free, which I think is $12 or $13k now. Set up income funds on a larger scale for specific charities close to my heart. Pay for the kids to go to college. Buy a new home, set it up with wind and solar power, home automation. Fix up the condo and sell it. Travel the world. Perhaps purchase homes in Toronto and Montana. Set up a wind farm on the land I own. Enjoy life.

The financial security drives a lot of this. If I have money, I can do this. If I don't have money, I can't do any of that. Maslow's hierarchy.

Back to the law of attraction, deliberate creation, allowing. Need to listen to that tape set again.

Also realized I need to work on the fame areas in my home. As my self esteem has gone down, so has my fame and reputation. Need to do something about that. Started one page vision boards, need to figure out what fame and reputation means to me, what it represents, how and who I am in light of fame and reputation. Get those done and put up.

So, off to Ren Fest.

No comments: