Friday, September 12, 2008

Wrap up

So, this temp assignment is about to wrap up in an hour. It's been a good three week run. I've worked with people I like and have gotten along well with. I've gotten a recommendation from a VP. I've had free time to apply for jobs and hopefully get in somewhere in this company.

I've been using the Law of Attraction as much as possible. My face hurts from smiling so much. Part of the smiling is because of the great work environment. Part is because I know the smiling affect what chemicals my brain is putting out, which reinforces the smiling even more.

Talked to my staffing agency this morning. There are a couple jobs in the company at another location, so they are going to put me up for those. I could be back to work as early as Tuesday.

I did make one small splurge purchase at the company store. They have a small wallet/cell phone 'purse' that has a long strap that can go either around my waist or across my body. Something for when I wear clothes that have no frellin' pockets, or for interviews. I don't have much clothing that doesn't have pockets, but when I do wear them, it drives me NUTS.

Been working on my LinkedIn profile. I've added a couple people today, wrote a couple recommendations, looked through other people's connections to make some more connections.

I've also been playing with this:

Pink Bubble Visualization

1. Sit or lie down comfortably, close your eyes, and breathe deeply, slowly, and naturally. Gradually relax deeper and deeper.

2. Imagine what you would like to manifest. Imagine that it has already happened. Picture it as clearly as possible in your mind.

3. Now, in your mind's eye, surround your fantasy with a pink bubble; put your goal inside the bubble. Pink is the color associated with the heart, and if this color vibration surrounds whatever you visualize, it will bring to you only that which is in perfect affinity with your being.

4. The fourth step is to let go of the bubble and imagine it floating off into the universe, still containing your vision. This symbolizes that you are emotionally "letting go" of it. Now it is free to float around in the universe, attracting and gathering energy for its manifestation.

There is nothing more you need to do.

No comments: