Thursday, September 25, 2008

If you can't say anything nice

Don't say anything at all.

Today is one of those days where I don't have a lot of nice things to say.

I'm wanting to crawl in a hole and forget about everything. If I do, to me that means certain $%^&* win, and I am not about to let them win. Goes back to the violence question from a couple days ago.

It's just a question of how much reserve capacity do I have? Is my map and resources big enough to get me through this?

My self esteem took a huge hit in the last couple months at the last job. There are jobs out there that I am applying for that I question if I can really do them. Two months ago I wouldn't have thought twice about it. Now I'm doubting myself, and that really pisses me off.

Getting angry doesn't help me any. Getting even does. Coming out of this even better than before helps me help myself.

Watching Oprah yesterday, Suze Orman was on. Her spiel about a clean house equals respecting money, a cluttered house means you disrespect money caught my ear. Need to contemplate that one.
I suppose, more house cleaning ahead.

No comments: