Thursday, October 9, 2008

More interviews

Tomorrow I have three HOURS of interviews for one of the jobs I talked about yesterday.

Got an email this morning from HR that the marketing position, the director decided last night after looking at my resume that he wanted to see me, along with four other candidates tomorrow. YIKES! So I meet for an hour with two of the people from 9-10, I meet with the man himself from 10:30-11:30, then I meet with one of the other admins from 11:30-12:30. So my morning is booked.

I was surprised to see that the marketing manager wanted to see me. I think I'd fit in better with the engineers just because geeks are more my style. Hey, at this point, we'll see what they have to say and what they think of me.

So, wish me luck, clear thinking and clear speaking. I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow night.

No comments: