Sunday, October 5, 2008

Class

Cool class I was in this weekend. Quantum Touch's Core Transformation 1 class. Instead of being very active, like the basic and SuperCharging are, this is more passive, quieting of the system that I create and the client entrains to.

It's some interesting stuff. Once I got the hang of finding the core spot in my head and the really slow breath, the rest was easy. Well, the healing exercises were easy. Some of the exercises to open the flow in my body were not. I'm going to have the brown bruises on my back tomorrow from having a tennis ball stuck between my shoulder blade and spine on both sides. The idea was to melt my body around the ball, to loosen the tension in my body. Yes, it loosened the tension in my body and showed me where the pain originated from.

Still, it's a great class. I've learned a better way to deal with scoliosis. I've learned how to help Raini with her hyperthyroid and Shadow with her cranky hips. I've learned how to work on me better, which is always appreciated.

And I'm tired. I've moved a lot of stuff this weekend, opened up stuff that hasn't been touched in a long time. I've also been touched a lot this weekend, so I need time to absorb that and sort it out.

Perhaps when I'm a bit more coherent tomorrow night I'll write more about the class. For now, off to bed.

No comments: