Saturday, August 30, 2008

Bah

Some days it seems the body just needs to revolt against the status quo. Just as I was getting ready to leave for my resume appointment, the gut decides this isn't the day to go for a ride.

I called the gal, told her the circumstances, told her I'd send her what I already had done. We set an appointment for Tuesday night after work.

Not sure what's up with today. Something just feels off. Can't give you any more information than that. My intuition isn't giving me any specific information, just general unease.

Tomorrow's my usual work day. Wash clothes, dishes, the cat's food and water dishes, find McK's wedding invite so I can plot my course and time for that next week. Need to make more yogurt as well. Should probably do some cooking, veggie prep for next week, etc.

No comments: