Friday, January 30, 2009

Where to start?

Dr. M? The last two days at work?

Work first. So, Wednesday I sent out the email informing the cost center managers the company is doing this true up. Got a few questions. Today I sent out the email to people who have bought the software. Within an hour of sending, over 900 people had answered the survey and I had almost 100 emails and voice mails with questions.

Yikes.

I realized part way into it that we didn't differentiate between Project and Visio, so we had to go change the survey part way through. Didn't see that for all our planning, or lack thereof. We're going to have to change the communications going out, based on the responses we get.

I gave my manager access to the software licensing admin box, so she can take a look at it this weekend. Monday I'll start looking at the questions and putting them in general categories so we can answer them on the FAQ. We may have to put the FAQ in the email to prevent more of these questions.

Next week will be interesting, that's for sure.
---
The headache I had on Wednesday continues. Not sure what Dr. M did Tuesday night, but the muscles in my neck and upper back have been cranky since then. I dug out my microwavable heat pack and have been using that to both keep warm and keep the headache to a minimum.

Dr. M worked me over again tonight. Worked on my headache first by working on my left big toe joint, oww. Then he got T8-10 to let go. Worked on my shoulders and wrists to get them loosened up. Good news is, I get a massage tomorrow. I so need it, too.
---
Lots to do tomorrow. Sunday I have a Photoreading refresher class I'm taking. I need to find a book I have that I haven't read yet, along with 4-5 other books related to the one I haven't read. Good luck with that one in my library.

Perhaps the project management stuff? Gerber's Vibrational Medicine might be a good choice, I know I didn't get that far into it when I did try to read it, and I don't remember it. I'll find something.

No comments: