Sunday, February 1, 2009

Photoreading

Today was the brush up on Photoreading.

What's Photoreading? It's a way to tap into your unconscious mind's ability to take in 10 million bits of information a second, unlike your conscious mind's ability to take in 7+/-2 bits per second. Let your unconscious mind do the work in a much faster and easier way than plodding through like we were taught in elementary school.

Today was a review, for me, of how to do the postview and the activation of what I've Photoread. I've Photoread my copywriting book at least five times, but I still haven't activated it yet. Now I'll take the time to go back and do the postview, see what tickles my brain, then activate what I've learned. Maybe I'll go through and rapid read the whole thing, or super read and dip, or skitter through it.

And maybe I'll just Photoread the whole thing again, then go back through the postview and activation. Main thing is, I was reminded of how to properly do the method.

The review was held because P missed most of her second day when she took the class back in November. Her father-in-law had some health conditions come up, so she missed the day. She got to complete the course, and a couple of us got to review. Good timing.

I know the co-creator of the course will be teaching in the Cities in April. See if I can get in on the class, get it straight from the horses mouth about how he does it.
---

Kinda overdid it on the cleaning yesterday. I hauled out garbage and recycling using the cart, but the vacuuming was what put my back into spasms. Thankfully I had a massage planned for after the cleaning, which helped calm the back down.

The cleaning is done for now, won't have to do that again for a while.
---
Tomorrow will be interesting at work. Pull the data from the survey, see what we have there. Take a look at all the email and voice mails, see if we can find a common thread and answer the questions in the next email that goes out on Tuesday.

What did we do right, what can we do better the next time?

No comments: