Sunday, February 8, 2009

hiding

Yes, I've been off the boards a bit. Too tired to think, frankly.

So... I think we've found an easier way to strip out email addresses from the global distribution list. I haven't actually tried it yet, but my boss has and she's happy with it.

The survey thing has been driving us both nuts. You really need to look at the results as you go to see how the survey collects the data. If it doesn't maintain line integrity, then it's worthless to me. We've tried 4-5 different formats and I think found one that will work. Probably send that out on Tuesday to the remaining list, again, to get their responses.

The scope of this keeps expanding as well. We really need to sit down with the director and find out what the hell he really wants out of this project. I don't believe he's been forthright with us about that, hence the ever growing size of this and the inability to truly track down what we need.

My body has been in slow motion this weekend. I slept in yesterday, wanted to nod off during the afternoon despite the vinegar. Today I barely have the energy to get moving. Got soup to make, clothes to wash, the usual home necessities that keep this place running.

I do have a few ideas brewing in the back of my head I may need your assistance with in the next couple weeks, so I'll let you know when that pops.

No comments: