Monday, February 23, 2009

XPC

Huh? XPC?

XPC is a yeast product that for the last 60+ years has been used as an animal food additive. It's been shown in many studies to boost the immune system so they don't have to feed antibiotics all the time.

Here's the fun thing: the people actually working with the yeast culture also don't seem to get sick, either. The company that makes it figured it out because the accounting department pointed out the production plant workers weren't using their sick days.

If you Google Diamond V Mills XPC, you'll find several forums and websites that tout what a difference it's made for people. I found out about it through Dr. David Williams newsletter Alternatives. I'm excited enough about it that I found a local feed store and bought a 50 pound bag of it.

I certainly won't be able to use up 50 pounds any time soon. If the reading convinces you to try it, let me know and I can get you some. I'll pack it up in vacuum bags and go from there.

And yes, I'll keep you in the loop on how I'm feeling as I get the XPC into my system. And the cats as well.

No comments: