Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Windoz

I knew there was a reason I hate Windows, the OS. Lousy piece of crap.

So, last Friday I sent out all those emails. Now it's time to strip all the ones that took the survey out of the email distribution list before I send it out again. So far, I haven't found an easy way to do it other than one by one, flipping back and forth between the two lists. That's what has eaten my last two days, trying to do that.

And showing my boss that the survey we created didn't do such a great job at collecting answers. We may have to scrap the first survey and start over again, because the results we really need aren't matching up with the names, ie the survey was designed wrong.

Oh well. Murphy's law had gone and made a mess of the first round. We'll figure it out and try again.

The experiment with the apple cider vinegar continues. The afternoons are flying by with no sugar crash. No comments about the vinegar smell, either.

Now if I can get rid of this crap in my chest that's making me cough, I'll be doing really good.

No comments: