Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ramblin' thoughts

Where to start? Mind is kind of scattered tonight.

PT continues. Should have bounced for a while to warm up before I started trying to stretch and do my exercises. The physical therapist added some exercises to the five I started with last week, all aimed at getting my core to stabilize on it's own. Easier said than done when you've had 40 years of other muscle groups assisting that don't know how not to help. I made the commitment to change, have to figure out how to disengage what doesn't need to move.
I'm stiff and sore and can't sit for more than an hour before I have to get up and move. I'm trying to remember, beyond the malic acid I'm already taking, what can help sore mucles. Have to go digging through all my books to find that. Perhaps, while I'm at it, I should Photoread them so I have this info at hand next time, hmm?

Waiting for a couple of things to show up in delivery. One is the Paraliminal Accelerator I ordered while I was in class this weekend. I have the 22 CD set of paraliminals already, this is a way to combine them and make them really useful. I've already paid for them, might as well make the best use of them.
The other is to help with my low functioning thyroid. That particular issue runs on Dad's side of the family. I've been tested for it conventionally several times, but since it wasn't low enough in their esteemed eyes nothing happened. Since I happen to be an adult and can make my own decisions about what goes into my body, I've ordered an iodine supplement with sea kelp and roasted sponge to kick things into high gear.

Other than that, life and work continue as usual.

More later if there's anything fit to print.

No comments: