Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Quick catchup

So, what have I been up to since Saturday?

Well, the tiredness continued on Sunday. I got two loads of laundry done, did my PT exercises, took a shower and nearly fell asleep waiting for when to leave for my platelet donation.

The platelet donation went almost perfectly this time. They found my veins right away, needles went in almost perfect, done in an hour. No bruises afterwards, so we're back on the right track.

Came home, curled up in the recliner and two hours went by without me noticing. Went to bed early, slept through the night. I woke up not tired for once. I'm attributing the tiredness to my body getting used to the PT and the now 3-15 minute walks a day I'm doing. I'm now also taking two floors of stairs up every morning. Cardio output is getting better.

PT continues. Had a different physical therapist Monday night. She does things the right way, staying with you as you do the exercise, instead of being off in the clouds like the other one. See what happens going forward, if I drop down to once a week I'll make sure I'm on her schedule.

Work is work. Still staring at Excel day in, day out. Another survey will go out soon, see what happens after that.

Been working through the Paraliminal Accelerator. I listen to a new one at night, then listen again during the day. I'm not concentrating on it during the day, moreso letting my non-conscious mind get what it needs to. Of course, it would be nice to hear what is coming out of my iPod, so I have a set of relatively cheap headphones on order, sent directly to work. I just need something that will semi-block out the boys around me, especially when they get loud.

That's where I'm at. It may be windy tomorrow, but I'll be on Chael. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: