Sunday, April 12, 2009

A bit of this, a bit of that

Oddball day.

I've cleaned up my email inbox, from 1600 emails down to 300 or so. I've read through the Paraliminal Accelerator guide, written up my first goal, and loaded the extra coaching sessions onto my iPod. I've come up with a couple variations on flyers to put up at work to generate business for The Write Support. I cleaned Chael's windshield - the cleaner worked great. I cleaned Taez's windshied inside and out, along with the mirrors and back window. I partially swept out the garage and put floor dry down where Taez has leaked power steering fluid. I made a pan of lasagne (which I've been craving for a while) for lunch this week. Hauled garbage and washed dishes. Made hot chocolate mix for work and packed it along with the lemon juice and granola bars.

When I look at the list, I've actually gotten a lot done today. One more thing to do - Photoread a book before bed.

Here's the unusual part. I feel like I have hope again. Just sitting down and writing out my goal for The Write Support seems to have opened up some stuff. I have a list going of all the things I'd like to do with the extra income - it's 40 items long and growing. Most is stuff I'd like to change about the condo, like new carpet, new room and closet doors, new appliances, new cookware, new furniture, new woodwork, gut and re-do the bathroom, work on the patio and back yard. These things are within my grasp.

There's another project brewing as well. I put it out there, the Universe will take it from there.

Now if I could just convince the Universe that giving Shadow a long lasting case of laryngitis would be a great thing...

No comments: