Thursday, March 12, 2009

Another day

Just another day in paradise.

For some people, my life is a paradise. I have a job, I have income, I have options, possibilities and potential. I sometimes forget that.

Had some weird dreams lately. Strange enough that they've been waking me up either in a cold sweat or with my heart pounding. Dredging up people from my distant past, like the first guy I ever had a crush on 30+ years ago. As long as sub and unconscious minds are working out the issues, I don't mind the strangeness.

I'm finding that the music I loaded this weekend is helping with being brain fried. I'm listening to the Narada collections 1-5.
I'd forgotten how much some of the music moves me. Some of the songs are like old friends that seem so comfortable. There were tears in my eyes the first time I heard some of the music again, as it's been years since I listened to it. Yet I can still anticipate and play the song in my head as it's coming out of the earbuds, and hear the songs in my sleep. Maybe that's why the dreams are coming up with the old stuff.

TGIF. I am so looking forward to this weekend. To sleep in, get Taez's front end aligned so he quits vibrating, and get his headlights aligned so I can see in the dark. A run to Whole Foods for a major re-supply.

And more time to dream.

No comments: