Sunday, February 14, 2010

Can we just skip this day?

It would be one thing if I actually had the man who has my heart in my life like I want him in my life. Since he's not, this day sucks.

There has got to be a way for me to win on this one. For once I deserve to have what I want without having to beg, plead and constantly be hurt. There has to be a way to break the pattern.

Meanwhile, life goes on. Work has simmered down a bit. The idiot who's been stingy with data and had the balls to accuse me of several things had his ass handed to him. My boss hit him with the fact that what's he's been doing could be considered harassment, which could get him fired. He backed down after that.

I was able to, with some help from another co-worker, able to figure out what I needed to do for the Acrobat counts. Broke things out by version, then did a de-dupe. The de-dupe wiped out over 6,000 out of a 16k list. Now it's to go back and match licenses, upgrades and maintenance to the licenses we do have.

We're also in the process of getting a couple forms created to track the exceptions to the latest version. One will be in SiteBuilder until the other process can be built in our IT ticketing software, which is at least three months away.

My workouts continue five days a week. I lost three pounds this week. Yeah. Boo to the fact I lost a pound of muscle. I need to figure out what's going on, because I need to add 40-50 pounds of muscle to my frame in order to carry off 175 to continue with my platelet donations.

Other than the overtime and how painful that's been with a laptop that had hardware issues, same old, same old. Boring.

No comments: